The project’s objective was to create a research and development centre along with the necessary equipment and intangible assets by GWDA Sp. z o.o. in Piła, and it was implemented based on an agreement on consortium between GWDA Sp. z o.o. and Stanisław Staszic State Higher School of Vocational Education in Piła and Chamber of Commerce of Northern Wielkopolska Region in Piła. On the premises of RES Centre, the following were built:
1. A windmill tower along with the wind turbine (the tower height: 10 m, turbine power: 5 kW), which is used to transform wind power for pump propulsion in water and sewage management,
2. An office container where research on new technologies related to the Renewable Sources of Energy will be conducted,
3. Two rows of photovoltaic panels in the amount of 20 with the total power of 5 kW.
Moreover, the Centre was equipped with:
1. Atomic force microscope and a sun simulator necessary for testing photovoltaic surfaces,
2. Air motors used for research on the use of compressed air energy,
3. Pressure vessels used for storing compressed air necessary for scientific reresearch.
GWDA Sp. z o.o. in Piła
European Regional Development Fund.
Total value of the project: