The project consisted in the construction of a school complex with two buildings connected with each other by means of a connector, i.e. a teaching building - three-storey, without a basement, with an internal courtyard and a flat roof. The building has been designed without architectural barriers, and all rooms have been adapted for people with disabilities to move around them.
The didactic building houses 18 didactic rooms, 14 vocational laboratories, administrative, storage, technical and sanitary rooms.
Scope of works carried out as part of the project:
1. Documentation - construction design, executive design and replacement design
2. Construction works - construction and architecture (earthworks, elevator shaft foundations, reinforced concrete wall structures, external walls, internal walls, ceilings and floors, passenger lift, flat roofs, window and door joinery, finishing works, ramp for the disabled
3. Sanitary installations
4. Electrical and teletechnical installations
5. Equipment - bicycle stand
6. Author's and investor's supervision
7. Project promotion
The Technical School Complex is a modern and well-equipped school. For students, among others, IT and mechatronics laboratories, a logistics workshop, a printing techniques workshop were provided. Young people can also use the common room, library with a multimedia center, self-study rooms, as well as a relaxation zone. There is also a sports hall, and students can spend their breaks on the patio.
The greatest asset of the Technical School Complex in Tarnowo Podgórne is cooperation with local and regional entrepreneurs who participated in virtually every stage of the school's creation: its planning, construction, preparation of guidelines for learning specific professions and equipping it.
Tarnowo Podgórne Commune
European Regional Development Fund